RPG Maker Forums

Ryisunique
Ryisunique
I've done the same and I keep thinking I need to get the thing going again.
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
@Ryisunique Ya I always take forever to get new social media cause I know I won't use it, forget my password and the account will just sit there XD I still don't have Snapchat cause I know I won't use it.
??????
??????
I've been doing a personal challenge to tweet at least once per day. I've found its good motivation to get something new finished for the daily tweet. - great motivation tool if used right :)
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Why expose yourself to that toxic, lie-filled, gaslighting hate mob?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Advertising is the only good reason I can think of. 90% of people I "interact with" (they DM me) are just trying to get subs for their Youtube. 9% are the Chinese 50 Cent Army (paid spammers), 1% are the crazy SJWs, there are no real people just looking to chat on there. :LZSwink:
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
oh is twitter that bad nowadays?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I'm part of that 90%, just there as essentially advertising my game/Youtube. I'd say Twitter is far and wide the worst cesspool of the Internet. But hey, if you dream of being a professional game dev, you have to start advertising and building a following ASAP. So here I am swimming away, trying not to catch something. :LZSwink: I'm up to 568 followers. :popcorn:
  • Haha
Reactions: ??????
??????
??????
I have 69 youtube subs tho! pretty sure that means I win at life ^_^
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
@ImaginaryVillain Okay that makes sense. I'm not really that into social media so if I do use it I will probably just use it to post my unholy art and try and get more eyes on my games.
oh and you actually have 569 followers. I just followed you ;)
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
@?????? oh snap 69? congrats that's a big meme milestone. I am so proud of you!
  • Haha
Reactions: ??????
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I'm pretty bad at convincing myself to do social media. I should be farming subs on YouTube, and followers on Instagram and Twitter. But instead I keep futzing with actually building the game. I did immediately get over 100 subs on YT in the first month just so I could get my own url.... But after that, er... um... I wandered off to program/do art. :kaoswt:
??????
??????
'farming subs' lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made these new little isles yesterday, to test my new tiles. Guess they're look pretty chill...
Are your bodies ready for spoopy? 0 w0
Made a lot of progression today with my next chapter. It helps that I wrote an outline of what will happen. :)
Today is a good day. Today I will finish this map. Today I will... squirrel!
Motorville is coming along so very nicely, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Verkor54