RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Just don't let the magic smoke out, just like with anything once the magic smoke escapes it stops working. :kaoback:
Starbird_Resources
Starbird_Resources
it really seems like it. i wrote plugins for MV. with MZ i can't even get a text box to pop up, lol
Starbird_Resources
Starbird_Resources
is there a plugins for beginners tutorial for MZ anywhere?? i've tried google to no avail.
Trihan
Trihan
There should be an official tutorial for it coming out soon; it's a translation of the one on the tkool website.
??????
??????
I was wanting to do some video tutorials but i havent been able to get a new mic yet :(
maybe people could do fine just with text on screen? :D
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Nice! That's good to hear they're releasing one. I mostly just checked out the huge stack of plugins that came with it and learned what I needed.
Trihan
Trihan
@?????? When I've asked people about doing video versions of Slip into Ruby/Jump into Javascript they've said they actually prefer the text format because they can follow it at their own pace.
  • Wow
Reactions: ??????
Starbird_Resources
Starbird_Resources
i actually prefer to follow text on screen, so i'd be more than happy with that!!
Reactions: ??????
??????
??????
oh, interesting. maybe ill do a little something then :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's Saturday already. Last Saturday felt just like yesterday. o_o
I really need to stop adding more levels to this thing already...
My computer is now on the dead list. Parts and Services stopped two days ago for this type.
someone help my thread has been silent since the initial post I just wanna make a goddamn game
People3_6 and People3_7 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sachixxx