RPG Maker Forums

cthulhusquid
cthulhusquid
I love mecha, but so many newer anime fans hate the genre for no reason. Even if they watch the typical non-mecha-fan mecha anime (Gurren Lagann, Evangelion, and Code Geass) and like those, they still want to avoid Gundam and other shows. I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT :distrust:
Reactions: Dororo
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
People like the robots at first and the movie about robots try to destroy humans. Now people do not like robots. We are really easy to impress.
Megumi_Aramaki
Megumi_Aramaki
Wow! I've been used to watch Grendizer when I was the kid! What a nostalgic mecha anime series ever.
Dororo
Dororo
@cthulhusquid : they avoid classic mecha 'cause lacking of meme to share - if only they knew how good is the development of Amuro or how sad is the fate of Camille Bidan! No speaking stuff like Macross or Baldios. They miss the greatest shows ever!
Dororo
Dororo
@Kupotepo : now that no one do more karate movies, no one practice karate. They all do kung fu 'cause of a panda and the son of Will Smith.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o
just finished a bunch of art commissions! im really grateful for this community- people have helped me out so much here- so im just trying to return the favor the only way i know how! :0)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akshatshah