RPG Maker Forums

Dalph
Dalph
I think in the long run the gap with MV will become bigger and the upgrade will feel more worth it. :rwink:
The Stranger
The Stranger
You managed to solve your performance issues, then?
Richard John S
Richard John S
@The Stranger Unfortunately, no. :( My updated Might and Magic project requires the 3D plugin which is only available for MV. Once a 3D plugin arrives for MZ, it will be well worth porting my MM project over. Based on what I have tested, porting my own MM scripts over will be easy too since both engines share a lot of similarities.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Richard John S Do you get long save times in MZ when using a large database? I remember you saying you had such problems with MV.
Richard John S
Richard John S
@The Stranger Sorry, my wording may have been bad. That's what I meant in my post. In MV, saving say 9,999 Items pushed into the databases. You will notice long save times. With MZ, 50,000 pushed items into the databases will still result in decent saving times. This is a huge performance difference between the two engines.
Richard John S
Richard John S
@The Stranger Try using Yanfly's Item Core with independent items on, and then add a weapon x 9999, and then try again with x 50,000, and then try saving the game on both amounts.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my midterms! Freedom! Alright, back to gamedev!
I confirmed my train ticket yesterday. I'll be heading to Orlando on the 29th... last time I went, I found this little treasure!
Done with another simple battleback :LZYcheeze:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordPenguin666