RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Nah, it's like this every year. When Paradise went up in flames the fires were less than 5 miles away from where I lived. That was much scarier, plus the literal "hazardous" (per the air reports) level of air quality were awful. Today's a comfortable "Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups" almost a nice day really. :LZSwink:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain

The only pic I took that day. So er.. it can always be worse. :LZSwink:
The Stranger
The Stranger
Is it day or night in that photo, @ImaginaryVillain? Can you even tell with fires so bright? Pretty, though.
RainbowGrenade
RainbowGrenade
We just had one about 15 miles from me. Went outside to hot winter. It's sad how used to it I am. I thinks it's time I made the move out of state. I'm over it.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
You aren't the only one who questions why they live in this state. Though the fires are just one of the many reasons. :LZSwink:
@The Stranger I took that around 2pm. Nice pretty afternoon inferno. :LZSexcite:
The Stranger
The Stranger
@RainbowGrenade Sounds wise. It can't be healthy living so close to that. Even if you're not being consumed by the flames, you're still breathing in ash, smoke, and other fumes.
Sigony
Sigony
I feel for you guys. In Australia, the fires at the start of the year were absurd. It's not a good feeling to be checking the news all the time, with the possibility that everything you have might get burnt to the ground.
RainbowGrenade
RainbowGrenade
Can we go back to when the world wasn't constantly in chaos? Or maybe it always was, and I just paid less attention when I was younger. Lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made these new little isles yesterday, to test my new tiles. Guess they're look pretty chill...
Are your bodies ready for spoopy? 0 w0
Made a lot of progression today with my next chapter. It helps that I wrote an outline of what will happen. :)
Today is a good day. Today I will finish this map. Today I will... squirrel!
Motorville is coming along so very nicely, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Verkor54