RPG Maker Forums

Hudell
Hudell
Some people don't want to be loved, but to be desired.
Reactions: Dororo
KakonComp
KakonComp
I only desire the plainest of plain when it comes to looks. Pls no plastic surgery. All walks of life are out there that will be attracted to you.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
There are many people who aren't happy with how they look. Not for someone else, but for themselves, they want to look better. It's not easy to accept themselves for some people. They believe the 'love yourself, you're perfect how you look' mindset but it's hard to truly embrace that idea...
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Especially at times like this... where all you see is fake, edited pictures of fake people on social media, it's easy to feel bad about oneself when they subconsciously compare themselves to that unrealistic beauty standard. One of the reasons I don't use social media :")
Anyways, I think some people just need more time and mental effort to start to be happy with themselves.
Dororo
Dororo
@Hyouryuu-Na : when I was young, those same words were told about television and even before about model magazines XD.
Dororo
Dororo
@Hyouryuu-Na I don't believe in the myth of "you should love yourself" - it's quite impossible to "love yourself" without external references, it's more "you don't need to care how does you look so much, the way you move, speak and react (so, how do you think) define your image more".
Dororo
Dororo
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
'To love yourself' is just a way of saying be happy with who you are. Not just in terms of appearance, but everything like behaviour, personality and mindset. If someone can't be happy with themselves because they have a bad quality, they should change it. But most of the time it comes from self confidence issues which is something many people need to work on. We are better than we think we are.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy
I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikochan