RPG Maker Forums

Dororo
Dororo
Your pixel art inspire me to get better and learn more.
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@Dororo Go for it without hesitation!
Reactions: Dororo
KakonComp
KakonComp
The process and song choice makes it a soothing watch. I am doing some pixel stuff without borders and the challenge of not blending characters and objects with the background.
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@KakonComp If you look at the real world, it doesn't really bother with that. The borders of objects do not depend on the outline, but on the difference in contrast and color temperature.
Conflictx3
Conflictx3
Omg is this the process of spriting?! I only watched the first 2 minutes and was FILLED with anxiety! Your work us amazing but sheesh it looks even harder than I thought! Kudos, what a major talent!
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@Conflictx3 this is the process of drawing two nightstands, which can be seen in the picture above. I'm not here to cause anxiety, but to inspire. I'm not an artist. No one taught me. I just try and try to reflect and stylize reality. In my country, I'm a fiction writer. That's where my real talent lies in writing stories. The rest is just a fun hobby.
Dororo
Dororo
@LittlePIGGY : My GF is fanatic of classical russian writers. We are reading Gončarov right now. Russian prose is excellent.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco9