RPG Maker Forums

Dororo
Dororo
Your pixel art inspire me to get better and learn more.
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@Dororo Go for it without hesitation!
Reactions: Dororo
KakonComp
KakonComp
The process and song choice makes it a soothing watch. I am doing some pixel stuff without borders and the challenge of not blending characters and objects with the background.
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@KakonComp If you look at the real world, it doesn't really bother with that. The borders of objects do not depend on the outline, but on the difference in contrast and color temperature.
Conflictx3
Conflictx3
Omg is this the process of spriting?! I only watched the first 2 minutes and was FILLED with anxiety! Your work us amazing but sheesh it looks even harder than I thought! Kudos, what a major talent!
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@Conflictx3 this is the process of drawing two nightstands, which can be seen in the picture above. I'm not here to cause anxiety, but to inspire. I'm not an artist. No one taught me. I just try and try to reflect and stylize reality. In my country, I'm a fiction writer. That's where my real talent lies in writing stories. The rest is just a fun hobby.
Dororo
Dororo
@LittlePIGGY : My GF is fanatic of classical russian writers. We are reading Gončarov right now. Russian prose is excellent.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose