RPG Maker Forums

??????
??????
:o your tablet broke? That sounds rough af. I'd legit die if I couldnt code when I wanted :(
NinjaKittyProductions
NinjaKittyProductions
Does that mean you had to go back to... <_<.... >_>.... o_o paper and pencil?
  • Wow
Reactions: ??????
??????
??????
The horror...
hayahay
hayahay
@NinjaKittyProductions I did, just for practice tho.
@?????? yeah I accidentally dropped it, so I bought a new one. Just waiting for it to arrive at my doorstep.
Reactions: ??????
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Sorry to hear that. I hope the tablet gets there quickly, so you can make more cute characters.
??????
??????
That sucks rectum! I hope it arrives soon!! I've really wanted to get myself a drawing tablet (like a wacom or something). I got my little girl one for xmas last year with her new laptop. I think it'd really help me for prototyping designs of things cause I can just do a rough sketch of things. I'd also be slightly better at art if i wasnt mouse restricted.. Not sure if its really worth the investment though :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.
Make a Game in MZ, Episode 11 is now live! This week, I'm going to show my process of turning a draft map into a finished map. (Which most people don't do, but I'm weird). Join in the chat and ask me anything:

Someone: "I'm not mad, what about the way I replied to you makes you think I'm mad?"
First reply to me: [Insert personal attack]
Me: "Oh... I don't know..."
Gonna announce the OCC3 winners tomorrow. Though really you can just go look at the polls and tell :)
Ooh, profile banners! I like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hydramonkeh87