RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
The good old event using a tile graphic with the passability for that tile set to on? That takes me back. :LZSexcite:
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
Lol I would never be able to think of something that simple that makes that much sense ha ha ha *dies on the inside* I have a parallel event that turns off through every 1/4th of a sec and the boats turn on through when the touch the player. It's not perfect but at least I know it is possible so I'm happy
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Thinking about it you should change the boat graphics to confused chickens... I mean some dude's walking all over them... I'd be confused to. Or better yet, a cupcake person walking on confused chickens. That will create "confused player" as well. :LZSwink:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh er... well I guess you know a second way too. I actually used it for the original version of the path mechanic I had... Back when I forced the player press a button to place one (for a very, very different version of the game). Unfortunately I had to change it when I increased the graphical sizes to multiple tiles.
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
Lol I like the way you think, love the cupcake crossover. The boats are just a place holder, I actually want to use eyes! Like the eyes are going to be part of the art in the background but they can move and start swarming around the player. Here's some rough sketchs of what they will look like
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Listen.. it's a game about Chicken, Cupcakes and blood sacrifices to the old ones. Perfectly normal, everybody does it. :LZSexcite:
Sigony
Sigony
Did you just make frogger?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made these new little isles yesterday, to test my new tiles. Guess they're look pretty chill...
Are your bodies ready for spoopy? 0 w0
Made a lot of progression today with my next chapter. It helps that I wrote an outline of what will happen. :)
Today is a good day. Today I will finish this map. Today I will... squirrel!
Motorville is coming along so very nicely, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Verkor54