RPG Maker Forums

standardplayer
standardplayer
I think you've been blessed. Just wait for the 'slim'(or whatever they call the inevitable remodel), when most bugs are fixed, new features are available and a ton more games. And you won't pay freaking $500 for it
RainbowGrenade
RainbowGrenade
That's normally what I do with new console releases, but I'm worried with this year's trend of everything being sold out, that I'll miss my chance for a while if I don't preorder. Plus, for once I'm not broke at a new console's launch, so I'm kinda excited to jump right in for a change.
RainbowGrenade
RainbowGrenade
Also, the Harry Potter game looks ****ing dope
standardplayer
standardplayer
XD My wife LOVES Harry Potter, although she's never tried the games. So you're saying there's finally one that might live up to that property?
RainbowGrenade
RainbowGrenade
It's hogwarts in the 1800s and you get to create your character, go to school, and explore an open world. This is the HP game I've been waiting for since I was, like, 12. Your wife will love it.
Dalph
Dalph
Still not worth it to me.
Games will cost even more, on average 80€ in my country, besides, except Harry Potter I don't see anything fantastic and FFXVI looks meh. Everything is just graphics nowdays and I will always stick to PC (much better long term investment and human prices for games).
Wavelength
Wavelength
You always want to avoid buying consoles at launch anyway! They're often bulky, broken, and buggy. To wit the talking Game Boy:
Ami
Ami
for me,i bit sad because never play PS4 in my entire 2015-now. now i just save my earnings just for New Machine
Kes
Kes
I've just never bought a console, any console.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made these new little isles yesterday, to test my new tiles. Guess they're look pretty chill...
Are your bodies ready for spoopy? 0 w0
Made a lot of progression today with my next chapter. It helps that I wrote an outline of what will happen. :)
Today is a good day. Today I will finish this map. Today I will... squirrel!
Motorville is coming along so very nicely, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Verkor54