RPG Maker Forums

KakonComp
KakonComp
I really like the scrapbook presentation of the trailer!
gabrieldiastche
gabrieldiastche
@KakonComp Thank you so much! If you could give a like and a reply I would be really happy! :D
KakonComp
KakonComp
Done and done.
Wavelength
Wavelength
I couldn't read ANY of the text in the dialogue. I got a few words, but no full sentences. Part of that is probably due to the squashed resolution that comes from the game window only taking up part of the screen space (though I fullscreened your video), but without a doubt part of it is because you have white text over a yellow-and-white window. You really need to fix that.
Wavelength
Wavelength
Also, just an interesting and maybe useful point - without being able to read any of the dialogue, it was hard to figure out what the game is about. The action shown doesn't really "read" visibly. I can see that most of it is taking place in the rooms of an inn (so I imagine the game is probably about running this inn), and includes a lot of talking with...
Wavelength
Wavelength
...people (maybe building up relationships or keeping customers happy). But that's all speculation; the action and visuals onscreen doesn't immediately tell the story. That's a hard art to learn, but maybe you can figure out ways that the visuals and action can more clearly tell a player in an instant "You are X and you care about Y".

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userscore