RPG Maker Forums

KakonComp
KakonComp
Sounds incredible; the best soundtracks imo, other than Chrono Cross, have all been non-gamey OSTs. Could definitely use more variety in the gaming sphere.
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
I like a variety of stuff myself game wise. everything from super gamey mega man stuff, to whatever you'd call the music in something like Devil May Cry 3-4... and just about everything in between lol.
cthulhusquid
cthulhusquid
My post-apocalyptic project's ost is also very non-typical, it's all ambient and rhythmic noise.
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
that sounds pretty unique tho I gotta say
mylafter
mylafter
You never know, having osts that don't necessarily fit with the genre or environment could be a good thing. It could add a lot of charm to the game.

My game is a 'modern mixed with medieval' time period, and at night jazz music plays in the bg. To my surprise, it fits quite well.
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
that sounds cool I'd say. mines is modern and the music reflects it as such I feel. everything from drum and bass to 8 bit so far.
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
I kinda wanna hear everyone's music for their games now lol. traditional or not lol
KakonComp
KakonComp
Just saw this, so gonna post my battle music here.
And the victory music here.
cthulhusquid
cthulhusquid
Two map songs in my post apoc. project here and here.
cthulhusquid
cthulhusquid
Some more in specific places. This plays at a punk concert, this and this play in two different clubs.
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
ahh cool, thanks for posting stuff! I need to listen to these when I've got a second. super busy day. I might post my own stuff as well lol.
zerobeat032
zerobeat032
wow, this stuff's all pretty good! and between you both, it's nice to hear the variety. I JUST got back into making music so I don't have a ton yet. I've made like 10 tracks so far.
KakonComp
KakonComp
I've only got a couple battle themes and the title screen at the moment. All have their base done in FamiTracker. Would love to hear some of your stuff as well!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Since I started in this world of make games, It's hard for me to enjoy playing a game. It's like, coding and make it work, sounds like I'm playing and have fun o_O
Not sure if it's true (and I won't judge or blame anyone if it is, really), but I heard from confident sources that you guys (and girls) really really like to
How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a vampire and refuses to die with even more strains. I need some holy water to kill it with.
in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...
oh looks like the forums updated while I wasn't looking and we can put a banner now. Neat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TransDiv