RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I mean I know other than Mennonites (and these weren't) they don't use electricity or benefit from electricity, so even modern newspapers should be out (not to mention the whole separate from the world thing).
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Maybe they have their own special newspaper run by an old fashioned press but curated by someone who can watch modern news (maybe someone who left the community after rumspringa but chose to stick close to home?)...I might have to visit their community and ask some questions, this has been bothering me all evening, and the internet gives contradictory answers at best.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.
Decided to work on my game a little bit, made this Motel looking building. I am still on temporary hiatus though as getting Therapy is more difficult than I thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drackro023