RPG Maker Forums

Kupotepo
Kupotepo
What make your audios plugin special? You play the music at once or you focus on the clarify of the sound.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
BGS volume varies depending on the position to the source and the panning too. Do you have stereo audio on your system?
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
I have the stereo audio on my desktop. Can you give me examples, please? I am still confused about the concept.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Listen carefully to the audio of the video while watching. The audio pans from left to right depending on the player's position to the source. Also, the closer to the source, the higher the volume, and the further away from the source the quieter the bgs. Also, it adds multiple BGS and BGM at the same time, which is not possible by default in RPG Maker (you can usually only have 1 BGS at the same time).
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@MushroomCake28, thank you for making the plugin. That would make the sound transition more climatic for sure. Like travel from a busy street into the house.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmc1980