RPG Maker Forums

KakonComp
KakonComp
Beats my notepad document.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I can't seem to click it and have it show up as anything but a blank page. Still the mini image looks good, one can never be too organized in game development.
taarna23
taarna23
*squints* Is that Trello? I'm having awful-worplace flashbacks. We used Trello there. We used it poorly.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Eliaquim, I am so happy that Trello is working for you. Trello also allows for you to share with others too, but the login to your page.
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
@KakonComp I'm still doing some quirks with the notepad.. hahaha
@ImaginaryVillain yeah, strange, it is that for me too o_O
@taarna23 yes! it is. I was using excel before. I'm really like Trello. Although I'm still trying to figure out the best way it will work for me.
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
@Kupotepo Yes! I think I will release it to the public too when I manage to find a solid way of using it. But I don't think I will want to write in English though =/
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It works way better if you us the "direct link" url they provide and the "Insert Image" command to insert it. That's how I get the Imgur pics without borders in my profile posts. :LZSwink:
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Eliaquim, you can write in any language that I can translate with google. Also, you should join the @Gabe and @Reisa team, I think you would be interested in you for sure. It is a collaboration I think. https://discord.gg/gAxEre5 They are a really friendly and community feeling team = they help each other update each other plugins.
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
@Eliaquim I'm there with them! But as you see I'm getting trouble to organize myself xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne