RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
The saddest thing is, they have started so many storylines... That are just left in the air. :(
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
You play the Ace attorney lol. I hope you enjoy it. So you said the game can fly.
Sharm
Sharm
They do? Things seemed fairly resolved to me, but I haven't played many. 1 main, 1 spin-off, 1 crossover.
Poryg
Poryg
@Kupotepo No, the game cannot fly. The unresolved stories are only left in the air - in other words unresolved.
And yes, @Sharm, the main storyline might be resolved. But many things are actually missing a resolution or explanation.
Poryg
Poryg
For instance, we never know the aftermath of the trials with few exceptions. In some cases it is irrelevant (like the burglar that killed Butz's girlfriend), in some cases it is actually quite relevant.
Poryg
Poryg
The mafia girl killed in self defence. Her charges would be tampering with evidence. But why would she even do that if she killed in self defence?
Why didn't Iris and Phoenix get together when the chemistry still worked?
Poryg
Poryg
Where did all the known people disappear? Maya Fey, Dick Gumshoe, Miles Edgeworth,...
Why was Phoenix Wright so cocky in Apollo Justice 7 years ago?
I'm still not out of ammo, but don't want to spam the status feed. Many unresolved quest
Sharm
Sharm
Ah, Apollo Justice, that explains the frustration. I haven't played any yet, but reading about it, it sure felt like they broke a lot of characters just trying to make sure that they could introduce someone new.
Poryg
Poryg
Yeah, the writer of Phoenix Wright wanted something new, but Capcom made a condition to include Phoenix Wright in there. And the fans were angry with how he was essentially sweeped to the side. Then Capcom tried to appease the fans, but only created more hate.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue, Episode 12: Amneron's Legacy starts now! Watch on Youtube and join the chat as we explore the world of Ellis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565