RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Someone on Discord mentioned something about bypassing Steam if you use a shortcut or the .exe.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yeah that's what I did for an entire month, so now all my hours in MZ aren't registered and it's sad only seeing 5 hours of use time on steam lol.
Tea's Jams
Tea's Jams
It force opened Steam for me for the first time yesterday, I wonder if it's been changed to register on Steam now?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Really? That is weird since for it's not not forcing Steam to open it. Maybe it has something to do with my settings then?
Tea's Jams
Tea's Jams
Before yesterday, it didn't for me either. I didn't change any settings, idk. Very strange.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
It is very weird indeed. I also don't seem to have downloaded any MZ update today though. I'll try exiting steam and re-entering.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Still nothing lol. Well it's not that important to be honest, it's just that I like seeing my usage time in steam lol.
caethyril
caethyril
It's convenient: I don't have to have Steam open to run MZ! Nothing's changed for me in that respect since release. Not sure if it's intentional, though, since that's not how MV works.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broiderers