RPG Maker Forums

RainbowGrenade
RainbowGrenade
Looks great!
Powerise
Powerise
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
That's smooth! To this day I still think pixel-based resources are the most challenging to create :D
fstar9688
fstar9688
Hi, I am very interested in your work. how do I make a commission and how much does it cost? I want to create one character sprite.
Powerise
Powerise
EpicFILE Thanks, Pixel art gave birth to new artistic techniques where the limitation of size and colours forced creative solutions, I am very interested in learning more... :D
Powerise
Powerise
fstar9688 You can see my thread on Classfield Offer section :)
fstar9688
fstar9688
I can't find it, can you give me the link, thank you!
fstar9688
fstar9688
I don't know why, but it says this warning:
" You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. "

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(
Check out my side project! It's a survival dungeon crawler! https://voidmoon-studio.itch.io/depths-of-delmora
RushLog wrote on HarlekinLehl's profile.
how do you attach those images to your posts?
I picked up FF III pixel remaster for the mobile discount sale. I guess that's on my plate after I finish Lunar Silver Star Story. That said, I am strongly considering an entry for the IGMC 2022 since an idea came to me for this year's theme.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilCronch