RPG Maker Forums

standardplayer
standardplayer
*Radio Static*
Dororo
Dororo
That sound quite like Saya no Uta plot, a NSFW visual novel.
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Dororo It sounds even more like the plot of Silent Hill
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Maybe it's a Silent Hill/Saya No Uta crossover NSFW visual novel. :LZSwink:
Reactions: Dororo
Dororo
Dororo
@standardplayer : I've played SH with friends at night and we experienced a vintage "scarejump" by a monkey playing on a piano. To notice there wasn't any monkey, just bad clipping. So, for my pals, SH is "the game of monkeys".
standardplayer
standardplayer
I loved that game when I was a kid. I always had basement bedrooms, so scary games were the best. Silent Hill I liked because it was more scary-upsetting than jump-scary, at least imo. I like 3 the best
Reactions: Dororo
NinjaKittyProductions
NinjaKittyProductions
standardplayer
standardplayer
@NinjaKittyProductions 2 was actually the first I ever played, and I loved it. As a kid, the puzzles felt tough enough to get me thinking. 3 I just have a special place for because of all the memories I have tied up in it, where I was, what I was doing etc. But 2 was my first true SH love XD
KakonComp
KakonComp
At least it's Silent Hill and not The Suffering. It can always be worse.
Dororo
Dororo
Silent Hill + Saya no Uta = a guy defend from monsters in the fog and retaliate, but he was just mentally ill and everything was normal indeed - in the end he was the monster. Plot ready. Let's become billionaire.
Sharm
Sharm
I think that was the plot of Spec Ops: The Line. I don't know though, none of these games are my cup of tea.
Dororo
Dororo
Damn, maybe we can do something more original... adding microtransactions and gatcha for dresses? They do well nowadays.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UGANDAN_KNUCKLES