RPG Maker Forums

standardplayer
standardplayer
If I manage to make a game that people play for hours, it's gonna be a text based adventure where Harry Potter becomes Hokage
Sigony
Sigony
no
KakonComp
KakonComp
Unless the player is vehemently against taking breaks when told, but that number is much smaller than the people who just lose track of time.
CraneSoft
CraneSoft
Uhh..what about just let gamers play the game? Burnout don't occur unless you are trying to marathon an 100-hour game within the span of one week, or you are playing virtual crack Factorio.
Sigony
Sigony
Uhh... I didn't say I wasn't going to let gamers play the game?
I mean just, innocuously, having a moment, such as in a loading screen, with some text that says "remember to take breaks".
Games are addictive, and people can do addictive things to the point that they're not having fun anymore.
standardplayer

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is parallexing so time-consuming? Ive been at it for 8hrs and i havent even finished the map yet :/
It seems MogHunter Twitter is back...
1618970067646.png
Feedback would be appreciated. To me it feels like the Dad does look a bit too normal and boring.
I think he's missing some features that make him more unique. Opinions?
recovering from surgery that covid caused me to have, im back trying to work on the newer engine on my game. We will see how this goes. I have no idea what to do about conversions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natzma