RPG Maker Forums

Riazey
Riazey
Hudell does have some good Palgins :kaojoy:
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@Riazey @Hyouryuu-Na it's very nice to laugh at my health problems. Dyslexia and serious vision problems do not allow me to fully check the correctness of writing, especially in a foreign language. I'm very glad you were so amused.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I wasn't trying to be rude. Sorry it came off like that. I gave that haha react for Riazey's comment because I didn't think anyone would point out typos like that because people make typos all the time. Sorry again if it seemed rude.
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@Hyouryuu-Na The truth is, I can't even notice that I made a typo. My condition doesn't allow it. My husband read that comment and noted that it does not praise the author of the plugin as I saw it. I'm not disabled, my hands and feet are still there. But my eyes deceive me on a daily basis. And all my work is tied to working with very large volumes of text. Not only work... my whole life.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I'm very sorry to hear that... I understand it must be very hard for you. Sometimes we forget to take it into consideration that there could be a reason someone made mistakes like that and seem very insensitive. Personally, I don't really care much if anyone makes typos because I make tons myself so I shouldn't be one to judge. I didn't even notice your typo before I saw their comment.
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@Hyouryuu-Na I'm used to it. I always had to try 1000 times harder to meet the expectations of my family and show the best results in everything. My parents didn't tell me about my condition, they just always made me try harder. And it works to a certain extent. People often don't take this disorder seriously.
Riazey
Riazey
Just to clarify, I specifically pointed out the typo because I myself am INCREDIBLY prone to making typos so unless I had a way to distinctly know your physical welfare and made the comment with the intent to specifically hurt you it would be a different scenario. Please don't make assumptions of people who are actually just trying to be friendly.
Riazey
Riazey
Additionally, I don't think you should put so much weight on what your parents think if that's how they make you feel, only you know what's best for yourself and if they aren't trying to support and nurture you in a healthy way you can probably ignore what they think altogether. It's not necessary for you to accept their opinions as fact.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy thanksgiving.
Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?
LittlePIGGY wrote on atreyoray's profile.
Where are you TT^TT
We need ARP_InGameManual for MZ
Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eryndor