RPG Maker Forums

KakonComp
KakonComp
It is indeed important not to slack on the "thing that make me money" aspects of life. As long as there is no game-mak deadline, you should be good, yo. At least less burnout chance.
zzmmorgan
zzmmorgan
I never get a break from the money making activities......
Although I will have to take a few days off around Thanksgiving and Christmas....
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
This is exactly why development on my game is so slow. IRL job stuff being 50-60 hours a week... The secret is just to ignore that whole "social life" or sleep thing. Then you get to keep your game dev time. :LZSwink:
Sigony
Sigony
Haha, well game dev is just a hobby for me. Web dev is decent and all but it’s rarely ever as creatively awesome as game dev. It’s just way more reliable as a source of income. I was getting sick of web dev so I took a break from it for a month. I’m a student so I don’t have quite as much responsibility as I will later, which is why I could do that.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntagonizedSun