RPG Maker Forums

KakonComp
KakonComp
Not even official, leave that plugin space empty. Show 'em how it's done.

I did want to go this route at first, but enough people had already been putting the RTP characters into their own headcannons, and I wanted original peeps.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
Screw that! OwwwO my head cannon will eat their head cannon! MWAHAHAHAaaaaa!.... :< except Ulrika... she is now and will forever be a bear punching bad ass.
Shikamon
Shikamon
Oh, c'mon, at least from yoji ojima's plugin haha...
Well, Is generator and recolor considered as RTP only resources?
how about essentials dlc?
KakonComp
KakonComp
Basically if you can make a new project without any moving assets, and access stuff, it's usable. That means the generator is fine, since it's built into the program and has a way to export directly into the game's folder.

But, unless it was already included in the RTP files, it's off limits.

Disclaimer: No one would blame you for using any plugin and still calling it a RTP only game.
Shikamon
Shikamon
Ugh, my brain now is starting to create story, setting, and system... help :D :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmmenezes