RPG Maker Forums

Sigony
Sigony
The lack of integrity is repulsive, indeed.
Dororo
Dororo
Well, probably the entire history of humanity sound alike - pharaoh told people to be a god, for example. There was a kinda conscience awake in the '60, but as long as you purchase stuff, the democrammercial system is happy with you.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
It's just weird. I mean stuff that's easily disproven is shouted from the rooftops from all outlets at this point. A group lead by a black man is apparently the biggest white supremacist organization since the KKK (not defending, don't want to get into a argument about whether they are good or bad, just an example that the media is lying. How can a black-lead, racially diverse group be WS? it makes no sense)
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@Dororo I guess in the age of alternative information it is just debilitating to see that kind of blatant propaganda pushing work, when much of it can be debunked with a few minutes free time and the click of a mouse. Maybe people are just to fundamentally tribal not to be manipulated, and lack of information was never really the issue like I used to believe.
Reactions: Dororo
Dororo
Dororo
Everything is weird, but the weirdest thing is that no one seems to notice despite we live in the INFORMATION (informatical) era. The more time pass, the more you should develop a strong cynical armor and care just your family. Probably we didn't needed so much information without a previous moral education.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
^Absolutely. That's what flabbergasted me, I truly believed the information age would bring about a global civic revolution of sorts, people would become to aware of all sides, to capable of checking propaganda for the old tribal paradigms to continue, but it seems like we're doubling down and regressing further, embracing tribalism more than ever. I like your suggestion though, just keep tending your own gardens.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
..and let the world take care of itself. Not much more you can do, probably not much more anyone has ever been able to do.
KakonComp
KakonComp
I'll just say the information age should have come with such an outpouring of information that we have access to, but there's still many older people alive today who never accessed it, or take it for granted. The true information age has only shown signs of surfacing. I think it'll come soon, though.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.
Decided to work on my game a little bit, made this Motel looking building. I am still on temporary hiatus though as getting Therapy is more difficult than I thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drackro023