RPG Maker Forums

standardplayer
standardplayer
@KakonComp is right, I could be a shape shifting spy, and you just wrote me off as the pet. And now I'm recording everything
Ami
Ami
can i join the ride?
Finnuval
Finnuval
An elf huh? Thats definetly new xD
Finnuval
Finnuval
Sigony
Sigony
I’m the compassionate sadist.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Sigony : 'did the bad man Shoot you with an arrow? Ill get some medicine MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Idiot'
  • Haha
Reactions: Sigony
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
You think that's bad? I'm the guy dressed like a cultist who sacrifices people sends people to elder gods, says lots of absurd stuff, claims to be a true hero, and loves sparkles... So I got the incredibly "logical" class of "armored controversial ninja". That's right, the guy wearing robes who talks too much, and puts sparkles on everything is the "armored ninja". :LZSwink:
Finnuval
Finnuval
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Finnuval I don't think I can, if elves are around, you're more in the half-giant or Orc category. But we both know you have a more suitcase/umbrella-based role in all of our lives
Finnuval
Finnuval
standardplayer
standardplayer
Ogre Poppins
Finnuval
Finnuval
Poppins of the Grey Mountains...
standardplayer
standardplayer
That one, that's the one right there. You don't show up till the third movie but they've been talkin about you since the first
Finnuval
Finnuval
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Pretty certain I'd be a Cultist Cleric of "Summer Fun" Cthulhu (worth a Google), given that I sacrifice stuff to him, and like sparkles, which is clearly what "Summer Fun" Cthulhu would like. :kaopride:Also the Dark One offers free healings... As long as you don't mind tentacles in strange places. :LZSexcite:
Reactions: Dororo
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Interesting group we got assembled, wait, we have a kitty pet!? :kaopride:
Dororo
Dororo
@Ami: your role is to write our silly adventures, so probably you're the chronist.
Reactions: Ami
Dororo
Dororo
@ImaginaryVillain : that's why the "ninja" is "controversial". To be honest I hoped for a Good/Neutral Good party and not the Skeletor Angry Mob.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Never gonna get anything better then chaotic neutral with thuis bunch :p
cthulhusquid
cthulhusquid
What am I?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sooo I tried CSP Ex today.
this is Drizzt's theme https://tinyurl.com/y3m7ruml Theme Name: Foon by Toon, Persons theme: Drizzt...
I'm still around. Just the job, family things, and another Covid scare to make sure that I'm good and distracted from RM :-/
SF_Actor3_6 added!

trying to make my first public game... stuck trying to make a tileset... oh man.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geddesmck