RPG Maker Forums

DaveTheArakin
DaveTheArakin
I hoped you played Trails in the Sky as well. It is very good too. The beginning is a bit rough, but the payoff is very nice.
bgillisp
bgillisp
I thought Cold Steel was good but the last Chapter was a little ehhh in how they handled things. I won't say more as I don't wanna spoil it for you. Also if you do decide to play Cold Steel 2 put it on Easy when you do. You'll thank me later.
Riazey
Riazey
I really really enjoyed Trials as well!
bgillisp
bgillisp
BTW if you like the Trails games Trails in the Sky 1 and 2 are worth playing too. I haven't played much more than a little of Trails in the Sky 3 so can't comment on it yet.
superkoopa
superkoopa
@DaveTheArakin I've not played them, although I've done some digging on the trails series and I've read that they are rated even higher than Cold Steel. One day!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mechupalapinga