RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Sometimes it's good to take a break from game dev stuff. It gives you time to dream up better ideas... Also er... real life exists and sometimes demands things. :kaoswt:

I took tonight off to make $800 and er... watch Arcadum's DnD stuff. :LZSexcite:
Sigony
Sigony
$800 and it didn’t even take the whole night? Wtaf
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I can't remember the last time I worked on my project so yeah... it's nice to engage in relaxing stuff like gardening ^^
@ImaginaryVillain 0_0 Is it normal to earn that much in a day or something over there? Omg why do I live here TT Uni expenses gonna make me homeless one day.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Hahaha no, minimum wage here is $15 a hour. I'm a trader, in an unusual market. Periodically I make a lot in a day, thought I don't always make a lot everyday. Of course I usually just put it back into my business, and live cheaply. :LZScool:
@Sigony Kind of makes you wonder why I'd want to be a game dev doesn't it? :LZSwink:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
If it makes you feel any better, universities here break people too. They're almost always a worse choice to a trade school unless you're in a math/science/medical field. People getting a degree in something else just hate their money. This city is littered with people working minimum wage with a bad degree.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
. . . . . .*dies holding payment slip in hand* I'm glad I'm an only child :") My parents would've had a hard time paying for all of us if there were any more lol Seriously... my extremely brilliant classmates were accepted in public unis where they pay nothing X"D it's free. And I'm here spending a fortune :)))))
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
That must be nice. My parents, wonderful as they are couldn't afford such a thing (we were quite poor). I starved my way through one for awhile but ended up ditching it when I made my first successful business. No real point in wasting money on school when I was already making great money. :LZSwink:
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Yeah :") I'm very indebted to them for bringing me where I am. One of my life goals now is to repay them for what they've done for me ^^ Aside from makings tons of cash, of course. That's everyone's goal isn't it? XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole