RPG Maker Forums

Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Sort of bored seeing all the anime-ish character portraits around. Loving these realtistic character art you're making ^^
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@Hyouryuu-Na so I'm leaning towards more realistic and less cartoon characters. Especially since I can draw in almost any style.
The Stranger
The Stranger
You were an artist involved in the creation of Disciples 3, right? I don't doubt you can draw in almost any style. :)
KakonComp
KakonComp
We need more facial hair on our protagonists. Looking good.
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@The Stranger honey, I wasn't an ARTIST. I'm a screenwriter. I made up, wrote down, and stuffed pieces of history into every description of every nonsense and spell in that game. Every word in that game (whether it's spoken by the characters or written on the fence) is my word. Drawing is my hobby.
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@KakonComp I can't help myself. I love white cisgender straight men with beards and I know how their characters work.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
That's awesomeee :kaomad2:You're good at everything you do it seems :kaojoy:
The Stranger
The Stranger
Beards look good on most men. Haven't met a man who doesn't look far more handsome with a beard. Doesn't have to be a big 'ol beard, either.
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@Hyouryuu-Na I play the violin abominably and almost do not understand the recorded score, although I studied it for 9 years.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Well, almost everything then. We aren't perfect after all. But you have more talent than most people around ^^ I can't do anything right TT Drawing is also my hobby but I can't draw without reference and even then it's not good enough ^^;
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@Hyouryuu-Na We don't have to be perfect. You can go crazy trying. The whole secret with drawing is in the proportions and light\shadows. As soon as this is done, the rest will appear by itself.
LittlePIGGY
LittlePIGGY
@Hyouryuu-Na and about talent. Yes, many things are part of my perception of the world. But as such, this talent is simply "perseverance in achieving results". My talent is not to give up. My father used to say that I was the perfect pawn who could only move forward.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm still around. Just the job, family things, and another Covid scare to make sure that I'm good and distracted from RM :-/
SF_Actor3_6 added!

trying to make my first public game... stuck trying to make a tileset... oh man.....
Woo! Getting another xray today. Much fun, very irradiated.
If the universe is so big then why won't it fight me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malak7