RPG Maker Forums

KakonComp
KakonComp
It makes me wonder how people are going to handle Halloween and trick-or-treating. Imagine a whole slew of first timers unable to start their candy raids until who knows when. :kaoswt2:

I hope you get to see your dad!
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
@KakonComp Trust me, I'll definitely get to see him, even if not for Halloween. I always make it for Thanksgiving and Christmas! And even if I don't get to go trick or treating on Halloween, I'll be going to Palm Beach State College on the 24th to do touch-free trunk or treating. I'll be wearing my mask underneath my mascot head!
KakonComp
KakonComp
Sounds good. I'm just going to do what I did the last two years, buy candy for my nephew and niece, while storing half that bowl for my own consumption. One likes Reese's Cups, and the other likes Twix. Both my favorites lol.
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
@KakonComp I like those too! But my favorite candy is KitKat. And sometimes I'll suck on cherry Jolly Ranchers lollipops. You ever try those two?
KakonComp
KakonComp
I usually have at least one pack of KitKats too, though it usually ends up with me eating them all. I used to eat the Jolly Ranchers hard candy, but never in lollipop form. Another two I'll get sometimes are Three Musketeers Bars and Butterfingers. Though, the latter is killer on the teeth.
Dororo
Dororo
You got so much strange candies XD. Here we have other holydays and we don't do tricks or treats. Halloween is more a recent gothic cosplay for adults.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have made 60 new skills! ''after test'' I have made 3 new skills!

Made a new battleback this week! How's it look?
"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdfd