RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
That's people for you. I don't really care what happens to the vast majority of people, but I do care about the handful of people I love. Maybe we should stop tryng to contain it. Just let it run rampant. Don't even hide its effects, let the bodies pile up in the streets as they did in previous epidemics. Perhaps experiencing such horror would teach people a lesson.
Reactions: Dororo
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Dororo, that is not strange I found that all the time in the political discourse. Plus blamed another country for the mismanagement lol.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
I mean, it is the same concept in romantic relationships. It's easy to do big gestures. Everyday stuff is where the hard part is.
Dororo
Dororo
@The Stranger : perfectly fine with that. Is too "aseptic". I'm saying that 'cause my country wasted all strict lockdown efforts and we are rising numbers way over that period. But people invoke "difficulty of following such measures". Is wearing a mask and avoid cocktails SO hard?
Dororo
Dororo
@Touchfuzzy: Romantic Quest is more like a dungeon crawler than a plot-driven RPG.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Dororo Apparently so. I mean, there's that video of a woman wearing a mask with a huge hole in it. This is one of the downsides of trusting people to come to the same conclusion as others. Most of them can't see the effects of the pandemic, not outside of weird limitations on the purchase of certain things, or the law telling them they can't go out on the piss after 10pm.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Creating new laws won't change anything, since it's not even possible to effectively enforce them. Whatever happens, happens. More death, more disease, and a slower recovery time. Some only understand how bad things are when they fall victim to it. Others will always remain apathetic.
zzmmorgan
zzmmorgan
Even in hospitals the staff have been burned out for months now and the attempts to social distance are more along the lines of looking to see if anybody is around who'll yell.... ER is one of the biggest risky areas we have and yet I see doctors and staff at the nursing stations with masks off far too often. And we've been in the midst of it seeing people die........

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well that was three hours of work down the drain, because GIMP froze and I forgot to save anything.
for who interested in a example boilerplate pixijs with snowpack , i made a branch with pixijs .
Web and Desktop, nwjs is not required.
https://github.com/nwutils/SnowPack-nw/tree/PixiJs
I definitely give up Parcel bundler !
I wonder how many amazing games from the Completed Game/Games In Development forums that I just passed only because of an uninteresting title.

Doing more paralaxing. It isn't much, but it looks a lot less blocky now :)
aww these times when you feel alone, abandonned and lack the self awareness you don't even read anymore your favorite of all forum. Sorry all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ratquaza