RPG Maker Forums

KakonComp
KakonComp
I miss havin' a cat myself. Always fun when they're outgoing and want attention.
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
@KakonComp I used to have a cat too. Her name was Baby and she was a black and white tuxedo cat. We spent a lot of time together, just cuddling and watching TV and playing with her favorite toys... I miss her. Last year, she went over the Rainbow Bridge and is now in the arms of the angels. :( She lived to be 17 years old.
KakonComp
KakonComp
17 years is quite a while, especially if you were able to be there for all 17. I'm sorry for your loss; had to give my little buddy away when I was a young teen as I was moving across states and ended up in a no pets allowed apartment. It's only somewhat recently I live someplace that allows pets, but I mostly petsit instead for family.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!
Oh, wow!
6VDEms4.png

Still need one or two "placeholder" asset things and then I'm venturing into custom windows + menus!
(I'm a little scared, lol)
In the past hour I've both joined and left the RPG Maker subreddit. So many memories were made. Power to the gam mak!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mracdc5