RPG Maker Forums

Riazey
Riazey
:kaopride: Just... DO IT! <3
The Stranger
The Stranger
There will be no warming of hearts with my story.
Reactions: Quexp
Sigony
Sigony
To break a heart, you need to warm it up a little first.
Put it in a fire, let it get red hot, then dunk it in some ice water.
Then do it again to the pieces.
And again to those pieces.
And again to the DUST.
And AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AHAHAHAHA
KakonComp
KakonComp
Mine warm them so it's easier to break them in the future.

Unless it's a comedy, then it's like putting a heart next to a heater.
zzmmorgan
zzmmorgan
The protagonist's idealism leads to them assisting in their own betrayal warms your heart??? :)
Quexp
Quexp
Shipwreck, find wood, bandits, mistaken identity so in trouble with law, dangerous quest from queen, optional side quests, prove innocence to queen, get a boat, go home and drink a cold one.

In beginning, player thinks theme is about getting beer though so I have an Alcohol Count variable and Drunk switch that messes with speed and stats (have to sleep it off).
zzmmorgan
zzmmorgan
It's amazing the things that go wrong when you think about getting a beer......

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv