RPG Maker Forums

Tag365
Tag365
No way, that's more than the price of RPG Maker MZ itself, which is only $80 on Steam. That's just blatantly overpriced.
Reactions: BK-tdm
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
I think you should buy only those that are useful for your project. Because there already some free options for their plugins. I mean, if money is a question for you. Otherwise, if you want to support them and also get all the plugins, I think $100 is a fair price.
Poryg
Poryg
I think it's absolutely fair.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
I think it is super fair. 100/28 = 3.6 dollars for each plugin. Also you get 7-9 of the plugin more because there only 1 plugin for 5 tiers to see.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Also you can buy $25 for each tier you want. In addition, they might update their plugin which cost them times.
Powerise
Powerise
I think that's fair, rather than making a single purchase and the price is included for plugins that will be released later. But I haven't bought it yet, I still set aside money from the rest of the MZ Bundle purchase ...
Ami
Ami
for full pack,yeah it's fair. as long it's not too annoying for the free user like me.

Edit: for single,i'm between positive and negative:
  • positive if the price is still in reasonable (say 1$)
  • negative if the price is not too fair for the free users (say 10$ or more)
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I have no qualms with it, they are welcome to charge whatever. The only real opinion that will matter is the market's. If people buy it at that price, then obviously it must be worth it. If they don't, then it isn't. :LZSwink:
Dororo
Dororo
Is ALMOST fair. You'll get a number of things you'll need for cheap, and you get a bunch of things you'll never use. The bad stuff is how I have to purchase that thing if you'll ask me to collaborate. And probably shared folders are a violation of use. Anyway, 100 kids will grant them 10.000 dollars, that's enough for a porting and everyone will be happy.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Fair is what people are willing to pay. That's how things work. If no one buys it, then people don't think it's fair. I wouldn't buy it, though.
Sigony
Sigony
The way the market works is that every individual has a price they’re willing to pay at a given moment.

If a company could ask each person for the precise price they were willing to pay, then they would get maximum profits. AI may allow this. But atm I think it is pretty much illegal.

So they need to price it according to their strategy whatever it is, knowing some people just won’t buy.
Celestrium
Celestrium
You can buy only the plug-ins you need, or a wave if you calculate it's cheaper for you. By buying a wave, the price of all the waves in one shot decreases. You can just see if it is more beneficial for you as time goes on and more waves release. I will say, these plug-ins are great though, but it's about you... If you buy enough waves, you basically get the rest free.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Yeah, many of your hobbies I understand because it is just a hobby you do not have put money on it. I am a hobbyist too. Yeah saving money as much as you can lol and yeah finding the workaround. You buy what you need plus some plugin require Javascript knowledge too.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.
Do you Find Tilesetting or Looking for Tilesets/Plugins more fun? Personally I like making my tileset for my Game (Cretaceous Park TM) xD
How many parameters is 'too many'??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grr