RPG Maker Forums

mlogan
mlogan
Call a beekeeper, not an exterminator!
Xane
Xane
Tell them that they better BEEhave in there. Though if you get scared and BEEline out of the room I don't blame you. You could always try to BEEfriend them though. That's if they BEEleave they can trust you. Okay no more bee puns I'll BEE on my way.
Wavelength
Wavelength
Damn, wow! That is very high up on the list of weird things to find behind (beehind? :p) your wall! How did you find this out - did you hear buzzing sounds that gave it away?
Reactions: Xane
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
Yikes on trikes... I actually know a worse situation. I read this Reddit post on r/talesfromtechsupport where the client called in for help after a storm, reporting slow response and a funny smell. Turns out the computer was filled with live bees who had built a hive. INSIDE THE COMPUTER.
Dororo
Dororo
A beekeeper will use smoke to reduce aggressivity and will lure the queen, so the entire swarm will leave peacefully. If these are bees. If they are wasps... goodbye wasps. Call an eradicator.
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
@Dororo Yikes again, didn't even consider wasps. That would be even worse.
Riazey
Riazey
Welp time to pack up your stuff and burn the house down. :kaoluv:
bgillisp
bgillisp
My father had a car that wasps built a nest in the transmission. Needless to say they were not happy first time the car was started after a while.
cthulhusquid
cthulhusquid
Save the bee bros, don't kill them!
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
@cthulhusquid Save the bees indeed! Because without bees, plants couldn't be pollinated, and we wouldn't get to eat their delicious honey!
taarna23
taarna23
Eep! There's services that will remove and rehome them, rather than exterminate them. Bees are good! Just maybe not in the wall...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole