RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
I have to admit, it's weird seeing your profile without the mod badge lol.
lianderson
lianderson
No, thank you mortal. You have been most productive in the growth of this community of artists. On the day of end of days, your tilesets shall be used as the basis for all structures! The darkness has been most pleased in your work. She sends blessings and hot cocoa.
Powerise
Powerise
I still remember your variables guide! Thank You so much for all :)
taarna23
taarna23
I dunno what to say! :o Don't be a stranger!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o
just finished a bunch of art commissions! im really grateful for this community- people have helped me out so much here- so im just trying to return the favor the only way i know how! :0)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akshatshah