RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
annoyed cause they are bad reviews or because they are good reviews that point out bad things about your game? There is a difference and it can be hard in keeping those apart. But whatever the case just remember that reviewers are only ppl with opinnions - not the end all, be all of expertise xD
Reactions: Raggon
Raggon
Raggon
Raggon
Raggon
You tell me?
Finnuval
Finnuval
okay, so a valid point (the game crashes) but being a D about it. Yeah that can be annoying. Take the truth of it (the crash and look into it) but disregard the persoanlity of the person in question - they are obviously a 'insert anything bad here' xD
Finnuval
Finnuval
so this is what you should take from it
the rest you should disregard as they are obviously not raised in a decent way.
Raggon
Raggon
Its just so annoying work so hard to update everything and try keep up with modern codes and work on story etc then this?? Lol from someone not even trying at this point I'm sure rpg mv is not the only engine to crash on aN out dated system. I should def look into making the game download able to android 9. And above or something.
Finnuval
Finnuval
yeah, it's never fun to get reviews like this. But that's people for you. Most important thing to remind yourself is why you are doing this, what you want from it and that it's 1 person with an opinion. nothing more, nothing less. Seperate the opinnion from the actual feedback (always) is the way to keep your sanity xD
Raggon
Raggon
Eh i have a super big update coming. Its all beta to me at this point I should never have released it. Still makes me annoyed . Lol. Thanks for the Vent :)
Finnuval
Finnuval
Beta or not, you released it and there is nothing wrong with that choice. It is that stage that we get feedback (just not always helpful lol). No problem, Venting is important too :)
Finnuval
Finnuval
Next time this happens you can PM and I'll let you vent again xD
Dalph
Dalph
Her smartphone is directly from the Flintstones, I would be annoyed too.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Dalph Dino Powered Samstone? XD
Sigony
Sigony
This is a sign of demand for your content.

Praise be.
  • Wow
Raggon
Raggon
@Sigony nah she was just being mean :(
Sigony
Sigony
Depends how you look at it. If you just view it like that, then you've reframed it as a positive, and you can feel good when reading such a thing, that someone so wanted your content that their frustration at not having it was ogrely.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Only the goggles are imported ... not the eyes
a lot of my maps and battlebacks are me redrawing base rpg maker mv stuff to match with my own artwork... sometimes it comes out ok lol.
Guess I had to do something related to xmas... :kaoswt2:
SWZtrkz.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Belfphegor