RPG Maker Forums

zzmmorgan
zzmmorgan
Part of that is due to a rather large flood of people coming here. It's getting to that time of year when they typically happens anyhow but the odd thing is there are people apparently MOVING here to "get away" from the lockdowns......

Meanwhile I'll continue working even if there is a lockdown as I'm a 42 U.S. Code § 5195c (e) essential healthcare worker.
Redeye
Redeye
I actually managed to catch the virus last week, but I'm alright now. It was nothing more than an annoying cough for me
Hollow 1977
Hollow 1977
@Redeye Good to know. I no someone whose wife got a weak case at first and then a few days later got hit hard and had trouble breathing. He warned me when I said I had a fever last Sat that I should get tested even though the fever was gone. I tested negative.
Hollow 1977
Hollow 1977
I am also an essential worker. I work for a fire alarm company that sells devices and installs them as well as provides drawings for permitting. Just got off an 8 day furlough hope no more are coming.
zzmmorgan
zzmmorgan
I don't get furloughs as too many people keep ending up in the hospitals due to COVID..... Since I don't directly interact with patients I'm considered a "moderate risk" for catching the virus. We get our temperatures checked every time we go into a hospital but we only get tested if we seem to be displaying symptoms as the labs have been overwhelmed and the quick tests are more inclined to give false negatives......
Finnuval
Finnuval
@zzmmorgan Just gonna say thanks for all the hours and risk you and those like you are putting in.
BloodletterQ
BloodletterQ
I work for Universal. So I guess I should be grateful for these hours. I know Volcano Bay is closing as of tomorrow.
bgillisp
bgillisp
2nd wave? When did wave 1 end???

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sooo I tried CSP Ex today.
this is Drizzt's theme https://tinyurl.com/y3m7ruml Theme Name: Foon by Toon, Persons theme: Drizzt...
I'm still around. Just the job, family things, and another Covid scare to make sure that I'm good and distracted from RM :-/
SF_Actor3_6 added!

trying to make my first public game... stuck trying to make a tileset... oh man.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noae123