RPG Maker Forums

SoftCloud
SoftCloud
Superb attire rendering! I like feel of this
Finnuval
Quexp
Quexp
Respectable gentleman who...is not to be messed with.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Does that shotgun sport a pistol grip or does he have the stock stuffed up his arm? Would look more natural being held in that position if the breech was open, allowing the stock to believably be hanging flush at his back rather than like its either missing or absorbed into his chest.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Philosophus Vagus breach open but I couldnt get it better then this. will return to it later and see if I can make it look more correct
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Alternatively raise the barrel about 40 degrees forward. With a stock holding a long gun that way would be incredibly awkward and uncomfortable. I like the picture, don't mean to knitpick to bad, but this is the one instance where my nonartistic self can actually provide useful artistic feedback.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Philosophus Vagus Well I'll first try for the breached posityion and see if I can get that right. Your nitpicking is most welcome so please by all means. Ive been around guns more then the average European but still not enough to know it all by heart so I yield to your higher epxertise on the matter xD
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Ah. The easiest way to depict it would probably be to have it loaded so you could have the brass popping up out of the breach, as it stands it looks more like it's flush to the receiver, rather than open with brass clearly visible it'd appear he'd either just shot or was waiting for his turn at the clays. That's what I picture seeing this, a dapper gentleman waiting for his companion to let the birds fly.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Philosophus Vagus Ill just need to fins a good reference image for a breached gun in that position I guess. (well the other half at least lol). Your feedback is much appreciated though :)
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Philosophus Vagus oh, good idea! Have the brass visible should help indeed! Also, the rest is pretty spot on so I got the 'feelz' of the pic right I guess :D
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Fen_Star
Fen_Star
I interpreted it as breach open when I saw it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Signed a lease on a new place today. Back into town, closer to shops, family and takeaway - none of those could be a good thing! 10 days to moving date.
let me introduce you to my worlds source of "wool". A pretty simple-minded, easily scared and mostly blind, double-headed big wooly bird thingy :D Children may be able to ride on a trained one, but they don't support the weight of adults, so they aren't suitable for transportation. And herders use the shown tool to give them sound commands
6nwyqEJ.png
This Life is a Dream is in full production! More pics and some free promo assets coming soon!
Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueNoper