RPG Maker Forums

Alador
Alador
I feel you. When I don't get good sleep, I am not exactly the most agreeable during the day, and it leads to all sorts of problems, including more tiredness. I hope that as the election dies down you begin to feel better and become less stressed and anxious.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Im Just sorry for all of you guys, regardless of sides, for the way its playing out. Yeah, no-sleep is not good forr your health in any sense of the word. Hope you can get a good rest soon.
Traveling Bard
Traveling Bard
I struggle with no sleep/insomnia due to anxiety sometimes. Better to not stress about getting sleep if you can, that only adds to the anxiety. Steps I take...
Traveling Bard
Traveling Bard
1. Don't lay down until you want to go to sleep. Your bed is a place of rest & "fun" only, not a place to watch videos or scroll social media.
2. Focus only on trying to get comfortable when laying down. Don't worry about sleep itself. It will come eventually.
3. Routines help. Try to go to bed around the same time every night if you can.
Traveling Bard
Traveling Bard
4. If it's been an hour or so and still nothing, get out of bed and go read a book or something. Reset and lay down when your eyes are tired.
5. Melatonin 30 minutes before bed helped me during some anxious times but it will only make you sleepy, not put you to sleep.
Good luck, friend. Hope this helps. Rest well.
Finnuval
Finnuval
In addition to the good advice @Traveling Bard makes : mmake sure you are relaxed before lying down and focus on what works for you, not what others say should work. What I mean by that is some ppl needs it to be dark and silent to sleep, others (like myself) only fall a sleep with some light and music on the background...
Finnuval
Finnuval
... We all work a little different. The solution for one person isn't perse the solution for the other. Dont stress about that either :)
Traveling Bard
Traveling Bard
Tried a few techniques before I found one that worked for me. But the most important for the anxiety was to not focus on "getting sleep". Accept that "tonight might just be one of those nights" but you'll get some sleep eventually. Try not to fixate on how many hours you're getting, that adds stress. Just think about trying to get comfortable & your body should do the rest.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol
Lil' sketch I drew of Nico di Angelo :)
The spooky boi himself ♥
Nico sketch by Artemis Yates.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
torsbein