RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
//Takes a moment of silence remembering what happened to that poor series. :kaocry:
Also looks great! Now you just need a Khaleesi in that art style. :LZSwink:
  • Haha
Reactions: ??????
??????
??????
yea. that last season died harder than everyone from every season before that combined :D
unfortunately, there seems to be no female sprites of this style :'(
Might need to hire someone to make me the required 'body bits' to make one :D
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Just color the chest of the one on the right like it's a top, and put a long hair wig on it. The cheaper the funnier it will look. Bonus points if you draw an arrow and write the word "Khaleesi". :LZSwink:
  • Haha
??????
??????

Perfect <3
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
GoT sequel confirmed! :LZSwink:
??????
??????
tbh, im surprised there hasnt been some h-type lewd fangame made. there probably has been and im totally oblivious :D
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh I'm sure they exist. Something that popular could never get away without having stuff like that made. Can't say I've bothered looking though. The show itself wasn't exactly devoid of "spicy" footage. :LZSwink:
??????
??????
lmao yea this is true. could be fun to have a kind of visual novel game with a tower defence aspect for battles/gameplay. Call it Throne of Lewds or something :p
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Yeah... er.. the number of jokes and names I've got in mind for something like that. Well, it's a PG-13 forum so er... I'll just leave them unsaid. :LZSangel:
  • Haha

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Had a dream last night that I died -- what a way to start the weekend! :'D
For some reasons, my signature was replaced by god-knows-what, written in French. Had to re-replace it with my signature Nazeem-ish quote; not gonna remake my signature any time soon.
2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more
Seeing a lot more active Ace topics recently, is it making a comeback? :o
0-7, left-to-right, top-to-bottom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hudomi