taarna23
taarna23
*points at the status update immediately below yours*
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
It's Saturday the 14th here :D
Windows i7
Windows i7
Well, I opened my Steam to find that my Valve Index order has changed from processing to shipping soon, AND Valve gave me the preorder bonuses for the Index even though I did not preorder it. I'm finding this Friday the 13th to be the opposite of misfortune.
Reactions: ??????
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Been a fantastic day so far, then again I didn't even leave the house... So honestly it's been like most days really. :LZSwink:
  • Haha
??????
??????
I got one year closer to death. Pretty unfortunate imo :'(
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I mean what if Life's just a bug ridden game we're all being paid to test out? You could secretly be one year closer to getting a sweet payday and not even know it. :LZSwink: Oh er... I mean happy birthday! :LZSexcite:
  • Haha
??????
??????
Honestly, if when I die, a dude takes off a vr helmet and says 'so, how was it', im gonna punch him right in the damn face!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder how many amazing games from the Completed Game/Games In Development forums that I just passed only because of an uninteresting title.

Doing more paralaxing. It isn't much, but it looks a lot less blocky now :)
aww these times when you feel alone, abandonned and lack the self awareness you don't even read anymore your favorite of all forum. Sorry all!
Oh wow, just got word the police are looking for an armed suspect within a 2 block radius of my office. Super glad I'm not there right now. :kaoswt:
Sheila Nagase

same caption as before. :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakiriru4646