RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
I didn't like photoshop last time I tried it. I found the ease of use had cratered, and it just felt bloated to me. :\
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I used Photoshop for work for ages, I like it a lot for photo manipulation. Though I'd suggest Krita for art if that's your thing. It has a layout that nearly identical to Photoshop, so it's easy to pick up, plus it's free. :LZSwink:
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
I get Photoshop through my college, and I took a course on how to use it. It's really fun once you get the hang of it. Besides, I need it to build the digital "puppets" that Adobe Character creator uses. I'm trying to make an animated series out of FNAF and Dark Deception.
Alador
Alador
@ImaginaryVillain, yes! Yes! Yes! Krita is the best free drawing program and I use it all the time! If you are going to get any art program, make it Krita!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yesterday I went to get some new jeans for my new job... and discovered I'm a plus size. I'm planning on dieting so I can get back to where I was before 2020. I decided on a Japanese food diet because the recipes I can cook at home are both low-calorie and delicious.
Did you ever had the wish to become a carpenter?
:kaojoy:Here comes a better driver AI. I sent some monks to pacify angry car drivers who previously just run over people without any consideration of life.
(Sorry, no English version of the video this time.)
Another character battle theme

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phantomgalaxy