RPG Maker Forums

Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Try to stay in one place in your home. Use a separate bedroom and bathroom if you can.
Tell others you're sick so they keep their distance.
Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Don't share dishes, cups, eating utensils, towels, or bedding with anyone else.Clean and disinfect common surfaces like doorknobs, counters, and tabletops.
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
Thanks for the tips! My mom and I are keeping our distance from each other, so we've got that down already. And we don't share a bedroom or a bathroom in our apartment.
Riazey
Riazey
Also masks help prevent the spread of covid but don't protect you from covid as far as I know. It's more important the person who may have/has covid should be wearing the mask to prevent the spreading of germs. The reason wearing masks is so important is to not spread it if we contract it and don't know it yet!

Also just a small side note but I think the forum has a 1 status update per day rule :kaoluv:
Conflictx3
Conflictx3
Best wishes and hope her health only improves
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
@Riazey I was told by a mod that you can't post more than two updates in 24 hours.
@Conflictx3 Thank you!
Quexp
Quexp
Nerve-wracking, I hope she feels better soon and that it is just a cold.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Shaz wrote on Tohtori_Jamba's profile.
Hi, you can post a thread for your game in the Completed Games forum. Please check the pinned thread there and make sure you provide all the requested information.
and_remember_tomorrow_more_redesigns_4.jpg

edit: The complete redesign of my player HUD, Time rewind message, mini map and puzzle map.... I'll toss up an animated version later. :LZSexcite:
Oh no my hospital test results are not good......just not good, but at least explains why my health tank more than usual lately. Stupid body. I want a refund on this body. = .=
Ami
Finally,MogHunter's Site is Open Again!

https://moonglesoft.wordpress.com/
You know, having a project this big is kinda nice. I can procrastinate working on one part, while still progressing with another part :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jason1313