RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
And here I always joke about consoles no longer existing.... I didn't think Microsoft would listen. :LZSwink:
Wavelength
Wavelength
As utterly ridiculous as what I'm about to say sounds, it might be brilliant (and brilliantly deceitful). Artificial shortages create hype and make people want something even more. I feel like Nintendo pulled this off intentionally with the original Wii. Does look like more Series X's are likely coming, though.
Wavelength
Wavelength
P.S. This reminds me a bit of Jennifer Government, a novel where the plot is kicked off by a company whose marketing tactic is to create an artificial shortage of their new product, and then send out hitmen to shoot the people who buy it in order to make it look like it's even more in-demand. :guffaw:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yesterday I went to get some new jeans for my new job... and discovered I'm a plus size. I'm planning on dieting so I can get back to where I was before 2020. I decided on a Japanese food diet because the recipes I can cook at home are both low-calorie and delicious.
Did you ever had the wish to become a carpenter?
:kaojoy:Here comes a better driver AI. I sent some monks to pacify angry car drivers who previously just run over people without any consideration of life.
(Sorry, no English version of the video this time.)
Another character battle theme

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arborb