RPG Maker Forums

Nenen
Nenen
Depends on the closet :p

Have you ever seen some of those 'walk-in' closets? they're practically a mini clothing store!

But yeah, I see what you mean. :kaoswt:
Alador
Alador
@Nenen, not exactly what I meant, but let's go with that...

We have a walk-in pantry so I know that there are some closets that are definitely not claustrophobic!
Reactions: Nenen
Nenen
Nenen
If you ever had to hide in a closet. And some real-life villain is looking for you. I'm sure any closet might feel a little too small though. :blink:
Alador
Alador
@Nenen, more of a... metaphorical closet then a physical one
Reactions: Nenen
taarna23
taarna23
Well, then kick that closet door into the middle of next week. My dad did, and she's never been happier.
Alador
Alador
@taarna23, I think you know what metaphorical closet I am talking about
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
@Alador
I look up metaphorical closet out of curiosity. :kaoswt2:
It does show some result I don't expect,
but I still can't grasp what you really mean by that. xD

I guess I don't have to know. xD
Alador
Alador
@EpicFILE, try looking up the term of "closeted"
taarna23
taarna23
@Alador If you need to talk, feel free to send me a message. I can at least be a listening ear.
Alador
Alador
@taarna23, alright, thank you very much! I'll keep that in mind
Finnuval
Finnuval
At least you end up better dressed then most ;)
Alador
Alador
Finnuval
Finnuval
On a more seriuos note : closets can be safe as much as they can be suffocating. The trick is to know when to get out of them ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't know what to do with this character, but it mine

IMG_20210419_121108.jpg
I really truly hate to come off as insensitive but I have recently downloaded moghunter's theatrythym MV and I didn't expect them at all to delete their website. I do hope everything is okay with them truly. But, I have no clue on what to do. I tried to find a Youtube tutorial or a thread but there is none. If anyone could help me or share their master demo or any demo with me I will be really appreciative.
Doing RPG Maker News #15 | Mog Hunter Plugins Gone, HQ Realistic Tiles, Mimic Chests, Metal Enemies
HEY LISTEN
Any of you can recommend me desert tilesets for MV? Free and/or paid?
Thanks in advance for your time! Take care!
PS: Yes, Steam DLC tilesets are included in the "paid" category.
I do sincerely hope that MogHunter is doing alright. As sad as I am to see their site and contributions disappear, I'm more concerned for their own well-being.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silver217