RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Definitely the right one, The other looks like he's got a cross behind his head, and is some sort of monk.
Reactions: MrKiwi
KazukiT
KazukiT
The one on the right gives me more of "God of Sun" vibe. Although I like the toga top on the left design.Maybe you try the toga top of the left and the rest of the design from the right design.
BK-tdm
BK-tdm
Keep the right one, ditch the crosses, add more sun stuff, as it gives more the impression of an "ascended priest/angel" thing more than a sun-themed deity sun-worship and crosses are different themes.

Check any animeified personification of Ra you can, be it monster or humanoid, as it being the go to sun god can give you better references.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
@BK-tdm maybe I could ditch the one on his chest, but certainly I like the staff as it is :kaopride: (So that one is staying lol), as for the references, I know about Ra, but my world is builded around celt mythology, so I guess it would be a bit unfitting..? Also, "god" is more of a title than an actual concept so if he just gives an "ascended" impression it works for me.
BK-tdm
BK-tdm
Then change the cross in the staff for a celtic knot, there's plenty cruciform + round ones to fill your design and align it to your theme even more :kaoslp:.
Finnuval
Finnuval
They both give off a more Christian vibe then anything else. The left one would be more of a sun diety to me though, the right looks more like a higher class angel.

If you want I could see if I can bring both together and more towards a celtic Influence in a sketch you might be able to use as inspiration.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tatsuo