RPG Maker Forums

bgillisp
bgillisp
Yep. You can always use placeholders and just go forward too. Just label it well so that you can replace the easily.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Good advice! ^^ I also have fallen in that trap countless times :") Do you know how many times I have scrapped entire sets of character portraits? So many hours... wasted *sigh* For now I'm focusing on the game itself more. Progress is ultra slow as usual but I'm going somewhere which is nice.
Reactions: MrKiwi
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
I remember that on one of the first takes of my main project back then on my not so legit VX ACE period I made full facesets for my protegonists and when I was done I was like: where do I use this? how do I make a dialog where this face is needed? In the end most faces were too generic and unfitting for their personality, or directly never would've been used.
Wavelength
Wavelength
Well said!
Reactions: MrKiwi
Bendyizzt
Bendyizzt
Hello, I'm new here...Not that it matters to you guys.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Its fine, everyone is welcome!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Long time no see. Is “put on and take off my hat readily” right or natural?
My English teacher said the "readily" is used wrongly here. But I am not sure. Thank you very much for answering my small question.
Ami
--- Difficulty Affect: Price ---

(Very Easy Difficulty)
Merchant: This HP Bottle just cost 5G per item
M.Archer: How much i sell it?
Merchant: It cost 50G per item
M.Archer: Alright,i buy 50
(Very Hard Difficulty)
Merchant: This HP Bottle cost 100G per item
M.Archer: How much i sell it?
Merchant: 5G
M.Archer: (Mouth Bleeding)
Finding synonyms for 'Crystal' is a bit awkward, because the thesaurus occasionally thinks I'm talking about drugs.
"Today I will totally open up RPG Maker and work on my game. I have lots of ideas!"

End of day spoiler: It didn't happen.
years later and I still couldn't get over the fact that Konami killed P.T. and Silent Hills. Oh so much potential for a new modern classic horror.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularTester005