RPG Maker Forums

Bendyizzt
Bendyizzt
Jeez, I wish I could help
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
This really is my greatest concern in RPG game design. I actually created a World Anvil just so I could really start fleshing out characters. There's so many prompts I never really thought of about a characters such as savvies, ineptitudes, social connections, insecurities, virtues, vices, flaws, quirks, mannerisms, hobbies, etc.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It really gets you thinking about a character. Like the Goddess of Memories in my world... She's a raging perv and keeps a collection of dirty memories, like they're her romance novels. But she's super nervous about people finding out. Also she's socially inept because instead of talking to other gods, she just sits in her tower all day browsing memories like it's her own personal Internet.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
She's also really angry about a socks prank the Goddess of Humor played on her, and as a result makes people forget where they their left socks are. I ended up writing so many little things about her, I could easily roleplay as her if I wanted. Maybe World Anvil's prompts would help you solidify your world and it's characters as they have for me. :LZSexcite:
Reactions: ??????
Zuzza
Zuzza
I'd gladly do it for you! Even for free. Love your game <3
Reactions: ??????
??????
??????
Yea, writing compelling dialogue is hard af! ImaginaryVillains idea seems helpful though, might give that one a try myself :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)
Can anyone tell me what MV plugin allows you to do that clear-shockwave visual effect? I've seen a variation of it with fallen angel Olivia for battle effects but its strictly for guarding, but I've definitely seen it in other games being used both in and out of battle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jl4867