RPG Maker Forums

Sparky89
Sparky89
In my opinion it doesn't make sense, your pointing out that stars are bright? for what reason?
unforgiving brother? Without much to go off, I'm struggling to understand the who and why's.

I do however like the part -You have entered the neverending rift. Providing there is one.
But what does this mean for the ''Final battle'' Good luck Bendyizzt.
Bendyizzt
Bendyizzt
I'll just say it by words: Tonight the stars are bright...meaning that your fighting at night
and you have entered the never-ending rift: can't really say about that, it's just a thing he said in his sentence
say hello to my unforgiving brother: he is talking about his brother 'Darkmatter' witch he killed because he protected you
Bendyizzt
Bendyizzt
Not to be mean but if you look around other posts you'll see other dialogues he has said...
Sparky89
Sparky89
That's, ok but not looking for it, I saw this post on the '' latest posts'' feed so while it's obvious to yourself not always to everyone else, unless your looking for it. In any case the end part now makes sense thanks, for clearing that up.. yah I like it dude.. go for it.
Bendyizzt
Bendyizzt
cool, keep an eye out for more of my character dialogues...good luck on your game...
Celestrium
Celestrium
Something quick and corny...
"Do you feel happy? You think the stars are bright?
Not afraid of this rift, my pain, this never ending night?
Faced my brother for you i did, with all my might,
Yet my feelings for you snuffed now, no kindness or light,
Anger now consumes me, remaining thought is to fight,
Time for you to die, two ghosts I make tonight!

Yours sounds fine though, it's all about the context
Bendyizzt
Bendyizzt
sounds better than my own...but the thing is he never rhymes...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We're playing Omori by OMOCAT starting at 2pm est :D
Hi there! Do you actively use your Itch.io account? How do you use it?
When you have your friend over and you try to have a good time and let him try your game but he legit finds 10+ bugs that you now have to add to your already big workload for the day lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexvg13