RPG Maker Forums

Blade
Blade
Great track, although the change from 0:9 to 0:12 sounds a bit odd in my ears.
Kaiser
Kaiser
Its great, but the drums sometimes sound out of sync with the main melody, and the rolling drums like from 9 to 12 sound odd at times. It would be nice to have a timpani at the beginning or the end of the rolling drums accompanied with a cymbal crash, but thats just my two bits.
Quigon
Quigon
Thanks guys!
RyanA
RyanA
I really like it to be honest. It sounds like the drums and the melody are doing cross-rhythms at points, two different rhtyhms that fit together! Also think that those rolling drums are great.

One thing I think the song is lacking though is bass instruments. Try adding some low horns or contrabass :3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavdiasmylove